Amp HTML Blog Adalah Blog Baru Memakai Template Valid Amp HTML.Dulunya Sebagai Blog Percobaan Yang Kemudian Di Kembangkan Menjadi Blog AMP HTML Dengan Konten Seputar AMP HTML Dan Yang Berkaitan Dengan Blog

10 Puppies Available for Adoption




I have 10 puppies that need good homes the mom is black lab the dad is Blue Heeler and miniature Greyhound I have pictures of mom and dad


I'm asking 25 dollars per puppy only cause I have to get the mom fixed do to medical reasons she can not have any more puppies .

I do have mom and dad on site

I have to ask for 25 to get enough to have her fixed.

I also they were born February 15th they will be ready for new homes at the end of this month you can contact me at 720-494-0874 thank you

If interested PM the below contact/owner.

Contact : Charlotte Hoffman / 720-494-0874

Location: Benson, Arizona

You Might Also Like:

Tambahkan Komentar Sembunyikan

Free Doggies

######

NEWSLETTER SIGNUP

© 2017 Free Doggies - Template Created by goomsite And Otomologi- Proudly powered by Blogger